Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Davis Family

"Mother, the ribbons of your love are woven around my heart".

~Author Unknown

 Sarah, like myself, is usually BEHIND the camera...not in front of it. Talk about an instant connection when she contacted me.  Like myself, and MANY other moms out there, Sarah captures photos of her kids...her HUSBAND with the kids...her FAMILY MEMBERS with the kids...but what about HER WITH THE KIDS? Well, not this year.  I am so touched that Sarah chose me to document her amazing relationship with her precious little boys Cash and Grey. I took Grey's newborn photos for her and while I was with her, I felt as if I had known her for YEARS.  It was really incredible.  Maybe it was our shared passion for photography?  OR maybe it was the fact that we talked non-stop about how much we love Football (The Steelers OF COURSE)...who knows.  Either way, I have such a special place in my heart for this family.  Anton, Sarah, Cash and Grey, I hope that you enjoyed my award-winning dance moves, silly jokes, and somewhat high kicks that I gave you during our shoot...
CAN'T WAIT to do it again next year...(yup- that's right Anton, we are doing it AGAIN!)

















If you like what you see, be sure to follow me a 'LIKE' on FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amy Cannon Photography . All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.