Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

The Connolly Family


"family is not an important thing...

it's everything."

~michael j. fox


The Connolly Family. I mean, could they be ANY more attractive? AND NICE?!?!? I ADORE them all, SUCH a great family! I photographed them last year in Gantry Park and we had so much fun so obviously I was thrilled that they called me again this year. Padraigh & Elaine did a great job with these kids.  They're polite and sweet, funny and kind and I gotta say- REALLY photogenic!  I mean, wow. Take a look and you'll see what I mean...

Let's start with Elaine...I mean...could she be any more gorgeous?!?!?  I LOVE this image of her and Joe.  It's too sweet.


Padraigh and his boys. What a handsome crew.


Miss Ava.  I mean...BEEEAUTIFUL Girl- inside and out.


A gorgeous Autumn Princess.

My buddy Oliver.  Quote of the day goes to him hands down.  
"Amy, let's go, it's my turn to do some shoots". 


Love his sweet smile...


Showing me what he's learned at his lessons...


And last but not least, my little heartthrob Joe.  
This kid makes me MELT!  Lock up your daughters!!!


I DID NOT pose him- he did this ALL ON HIS OWN! (And it's AWESOME!)


He's so cool. 


BE STILL MY HEART.  HE IS SO CUTE!


The Three Musketeers! 


Daddy's girl
(LOVE the warmth that the sun added to this sweet moment)



Love the look on Oliver's face here as he looks at his Mom.


OK, one more of my little buddy. LOOK AT THOSE EYES! 


I love to capture the impulsive fun stuff! 



One STUNNING family indeed.  Thanks so much Connolly's...See ya next year (for some 'shoots'!)


DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK!
Just click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amy Cannon Photography . All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.