Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Dolan Family


"A sister is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart."

~UNKNOWN


The Dolan girls- talk about an amazing group of little ladies.   Each one of them so unique and SUCH a joy to photograph. From the moment they met me at the park I knew we were going to have a magical time together.  You could tell from their eagerness that they couldn't WAIT to have their picture taken! It was SO cute. And their manners!?!  WAY TO GO JAMES AND MAUREEN!  These girls actually offered to carry all of my bags in! Needless to say, our shoot was so much fun and I now have a special place in my heart for each of these little girls.  I'm looking forward to next year and playing 'dress up' again! ENJOY! 

Let's start with the oldest beauty...Miss Grace, age 10. 
Could she look any more poised and beautiful? SUCH a gorgeous young lady...




Miss Orla- age 8.  So quiet and SO sweet...and SO beautiful.




 

Miss Cara- age 6.  Spirited, fun and a total DOLL!  My little red firecracker :-)




And last but not least- Miss Lilah- age 3. Mischievous, darling, silly and GORGEOUS! 
Look at those eyes!!! 





Her DIVA pose...yes, three year olds have DIVA POSES. At least Lilah does :-)



And of course we need to see a family photo.  Wait, what is that you see?  YUP!  That's a FAMILY OF SIX, yes SIX all looking at the camera and SMILING!  
Thanks again James, Maureen, Grace, Orla, Cara and Lilah!  
xoxo



Like what you see? Then show me a little love...
Click HERE to follow my work on FaceBook.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Amy Cannon Photography . All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.