Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

The O'Duibhir Family


"WHILe we teach our children all about life,

our children teach us what life is all about".

~angela schwindt


  The O'Duibhir family.  Talk about a good lookin’ bunch! This is the second time I got to photograph this family and we had a blast. Little Kieran is hands down one of my favorite kids to work with.  His enthusiasm is such a ray of sunshine and little Grace- talk about a firecracker!  It’s hard to believe that the last time I took her picture was right after she had been born. How time flies when you have kids. Not only do I get to experience my own babies growing up and becoming little ‘people’ with unique personalities, but I also get to watch other children grow; children that I have developed special relationships with.  Children that have come to trust me and allow me to become close with them. I feel so lucky to be a part of so many families’ lives…so thank you Antoin, Kerry, Kieran and Grace for inviting me into your family for a second time! See ya next year!


















Like what you see? Then...
Click HERE to follow my work on FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amy Cannon Photography . All rights reserved. © Adorable Design.